Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Blizzard

We just experienced our first ever blizzard!  It wasn't so bad where we are now, but where we used to live got it really bad.  We got somewhere between 6-10 in of snow on top of 1/2 inch of ice.  This is our 3rd day we've been stuck in the house.  We took advantage of a little sunshine yesterday and went outside for approximately 4 minutes.  This is the only member of our household who absolutely loved everything about the day:

It's hard to tell in the picture, but he was running full speed, with a huge smile on his face!  He should have been a sled dog. 



This started a fun game of catch me if you can.




 Can you guess who won?



Meanwhile my baby girl was doing this:




There are monster icicles on our house, ( how sad is it that I had to ask the 10 yr old how to spell icicle, and he knew without hesititation)


I got a few down and handed them to the 7 year old.


Hmmm.  Walrus with giant teeth or kid with a really bad snotty nose? 


To be seven again...

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

    God bless you :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. babyliss nano titanium flat iron with extra size in the slot.
    This is an extremely simple case to insert titanium nipple jewelry and 1xbet korean will titanium ring allow you to find the perfect edge titanium babyliss nano titanium flat iron for you ti89 titanium calculators to test and play.

    ReplyDelete